Are you looking for a little spice in your Poke Bowl? You’ve reading the right post! Follow the ingredients and list below for an easy made, delicious spicy dish for lunch or dinner.
Spicy Poke Bowl Recipe
For The Spicy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
Mix all ingredients. You can add more sriracha to make it hotter.
For The Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey, maple syrup or date syrup
- Juice squeezed from half a lemon or a lime
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove of grated fresh garlic (optional)
Mix all ingredients
The Base Of The Poke Bowl
Choose what you prefer for your poke bowl base ingredient, such as cooked rice or rice noodles.
For the first toppings, pick one of the following: Smoked or raw salmon, raw tuna, cooked chicken or tofu.
For the second group of toppings, pick any of these:
- An avocado
- Sugar peas
- Marinated bamboo shoots
- Fruit: mango or pineapple
- Pickled ginger
- Ready wakame seaweed salad
Place your base ingredients in a bowl and pour over the soy sauce first. Then add the first topping and second chosen toppings. Next you need to pour over some of the spicy sauce. Finish the dish with a sprinkle with chives and black sesame seeds on top.
To eat, we of course advise to mix all the ingredients together afterwards! Enjoy!
Pin to save this Spicy Poke Bowl recipe:
Thank you for checking out my Spicy Poke Bowl recipe! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!